Friday, August 11, 2006

Dick Eastman's Maiden Skypecast

One day, I'm going to be able to say, "I was there!" I joined in Dick Eastman's first skypecast last night along with 20-some-odd others from around the world -- and I do mean around the world. I spotted Australia, Argentina, Mexico, Belgium, Scotland, New Zealand, Canada and the U.S. -- pretty impressive representation for a group of that size, eh? Bob Velke of Wholly Genes Software was there, and I also spotted a few fellow bloggers -- Lee Anders, Jasia and John Reid.

You can read Dick's take here, Jasia's here, Lee's here, and I'm sure it's just a matter of time before John shares his views. It was a grand experiment and I look forward to when the sessions can focus on particular topics. Another fun toy for genealogists!

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger JDR said...

Megan: Thank you for prodding me! Read my comments at http://anglo-celtic-connections.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home