Friday, June 16, 2006

Barbara Walters Joins the Swishers Club

I was delighted to catch Dr. Scott Woodward of the Sorenson Molecular Genealogy Foundation (SMGF) today on CBS's The View. Barbara Walters gamely took a DNA test for SMGF on the air. Those of you who are familiar with this process know that this means she swished mouthwash for 45 seconds and then spit it out -- as gracefully as possible.

I'm a big supporter of the SMGF project and bring the foundation's kits to my talks. Recently, I've started taking photos of what I call the Swishers Club -- folks who are willing to all take their tests at once and swish away while I snap away. The gang below attended a conference I did in Port Charlotte, FL for the Charlotte County Genealogical Society. Good sports, all!


P.S. Keep an eye out and I'll post more photos of swishing genies!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home