Friday, April 07, 2006

Welcome to Megan's Roots World

I'm finally entering the 21st century with this blog. Bear with me as I get my feet wet. I know this stuff is supposed to be incredibly easy, but I suspect I have a bit of a learning curve ahead of me -- mostly because I don't know what I don't know yet.

At any rate, I'll post bits and pieces of genealogical news that catch my attention in the hope that they'll be of interest to you as well. From time to time, I'll consolidate collections of postings into my Honoring Our Ancestors Newsletter that many of you subscribe to, so you'll have the option of getting your news instantly or from time to time -- essentially in digest mode.

Feel free to add your own comments and tell me what you'd like to hear more about. I receive lots of queries -- especially about genetealogy (genetic genealogy) and orphan heirlooms, so I'll occasionally respond to questions publicly -- because there are often others out there with the same questions on their minds. Aside from that, I'm just going to make it up as I go along! Thanks for stopping by!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home