Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Introducing...Alyssa!


Megan asked me to introduce myself, so here we go! My name is Alyssa Gregory, and I am Megan's assistant. I help Megan manage inquiries that come in through her websites, format and send her Honoring Our Ancestors Newsletter, schedule events and other fun stuff like that. I also respond to e-mails on Megan's behalf from time-to-time, so you just may hear from me in the future.

I will be blogging about Megan's upcoming events and letting you know what exciting things Megan has scheduled...so stay tuned.

Thanks for reading!

2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Randy Seaver said...

Hi Alyssa,

It's great to see a face with a name...I enjoy Megan's blog, and just started my own about the same time (but I'm not "famous").

Does Megan ever come out to California to do seminars or speak to societies? Anything planned in the next year or two?

Thanks -- Randy Seaver/Chula Vista Gen. Society Program chair
email rjseaver@cox.net

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Hi Randy.

Thanks for your note!

Yes, Megan has spoken in CA...she usually goes where she’s invited! :-)

Right now, her only plans to be in the area are when she goes to L.A. in November to participate in the 2006 Genealogy Conference and Cruise hosted by Wholly Genes Software. A lot of times, especially with speaking engagements that are a long distance, she’ll try to group a couple of sessions in the same general area. It makes the most sense for her and the organizations since it minimizes travel costs. With the cruise, for example, she would consider invitations right around the beginning or end of the cruise.

Anyway, thanks for your message and for reading the blog!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home